.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

drum roll please...

So, I have BIG news.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... :)

I'm going on a mission!

I'm so excited!!!!! All of the people that I have told, with the exception of a few, have looked at me like I was completely crazy. I don't really blame them though because if someone would have told me this a year ago I would have thought they were crazy. It's funny how life unfolds so much differently then you imagined sometimes.

There's a long story that goes along with this decision, but it's a little personal. But all that's really important is that I have finally made up my mind. I definitely know without a doubt that this is something that I am supposed to do and I am so excited!

So, here is how the next two years look for me...
I'll be busy with school for the rest of this semester and next year. Next summer I'll take some classes and then WILLIE WILL BE HOME! :) I will have one more semester of school (student teaching...scary) and then I will graduate in December and leave asap after that. I really hope that I go somewhere where I have to learn a different language. That would be awesome.

If you can't tell I'm so excited!!


By the way...my sister is engaged too and I guess I'm okay with that :) just kidding, I'm so excited for her!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! You are going to make a great missionary Jordan!! As long as you don't get sent somewhere cold as I could see you complaining a bit more. But of course you'd still be a great missionary...just a cold one!!!!

    Oops, did I just curse you to go somewhere cold... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jasher. Yeah I really hope I don't go somewhere too cold...I'll just send all of the letters that I complain in to your address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I'm so excited for you! Huge changes have happend in the last year...nothing is like I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete