.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Carly's Bridal Shower


This past Saturday morning, Haley and I threw Carly a family bridal shower at our house. Before Aunt Judy left, she made sure that I would post pictures so that you could see them Laura, so this is for you. Enjoy :-)

The gift table with cute pictures of the future Mr. and Mrs.
The cake. I decorated this one, Haley decorated one that looked like a tux, but I accidentally deleted it and it takes forever to load pictures. But it was REALLY cute!
Grandmother Holmes and Aunt Jill
Rebecca and Carly
Carly and Grandmother Holmes, trying to figure out where in the world she was. :)
Grandmommy, Grandmother Holmes, Aunt Judy and Carly
Jenny, Aunt Judy, Carly and Grandmother Holmes
Grandmommy was trying to keep Campbell occupied...it was really funny.
Aunt Judy and Jill, during one of the games
The beautiful quilt from Jenny
My Aunt Angela got Carly cleaning supplies, an ironing board, and a cleaning uniform. haha.
Candle holders.
Cute wall art.
Can't remember who this was from...but it made Carly a little bit uncomfortable.
Silverware!
Vicki, gave Carly a bunch of chocolate...including syrup.

And now, it gets really embarrassing, thanks to Rebecca Hilton.
I think all of this speaks for itself.
It was hilarious to watch her open this.

It gets better...
More syrup.
Red Bull.
Yeah.
So funny.

The shower turned out great. We definitely have good pictures and good memories. Hope you enjoyed it....we wish you could have been here Laura!






1 comment:

  1. This post made my entire night!!! thank you so so much! Carly's face in these were priceless and I laughed SO hard! I wanted to be there so badly. Boy I miss you guys...I love you so much and thanks for posting. Seriously, made my night! Its fun to have a post with my name on it. :)

    Love you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete