.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful: Day 1

I made it a goal at the beginning of this year to write down 5 things that I am thankful for everyday, and I have missed several days, but I've done better than I thought. With Thanksgiving coming up, and the whole holiday season approaching, I need to start doing a better job. So here you go...

-I am thankful for MY FAMILY. Oh my goodness, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love them.

-I am thankful for candles that make my apartment smell like Christmas.

-Speaking of Christmas, I am so thankful for Christmas music, and that I live with someone who doesn't mind me listening to it before Thanksgiving.

-I'm thankful that Willie's on a mission, and that he write me.

-I'm thankful for what I know.

-I taught my first lesson ever today, to a bunch of first graders and it went really, really well. I am beyond thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment