.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

decisions decisions...

Decision making is a skill not yet mastered for me. Seriously. They don't even have to be big decisions, they can be tiny insignificant choices during the day, and it takes me so long to make up my mind.

For example:
-When I leave school in the afternoon it takes me a few minutes to decide which way to drive home.
-When I want to go to the grocery store I can't decide which one to go to...and once I get there what in the world am I supposed to buy?
-I have no idea what news channel is the best to watch in the morning because I flip back and forth between so many that I never watch one long enough to see.
--what a life!--

It's bad...I know. But the thing that is so weird is that I don't have any trouble at all deciding on the BIG things. That comes easy, which is a blessing :)


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete