.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

I love my birthday! It's like Christmas all over again, except it's all about me :-)

Today I woke up and I was about to walk out of my room when I saw a cute little sign that said...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN, I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY....from my sweet roommate Becca! She is awesome.

Then I got ready for school and went downstairs and my amazing sister made me cinnamon rolls :) When we were younger and still lived at home our parents made us cinnamon rolls on our birthday, so that made me really excited, and I ate way too many (but it's my birthday and I can do what I want)

Then I went to school :( I should have done the same thing as last year and just skipped all my classes, but everyone else was in school, so I figured I would go.

Anyways, I got home from school and Becca had made me a beautiful TARHEEL cake! It is awesome! Carly, Jake and I took it and drove to meet my family at SOGO's (the best Japanese restaurant ever) and had a really good time there with all of my family.

I love my birthday! I love all of the nice texts and face book messages that I got. I also got a really awesome e-mail from a very sweet missionary, which pretty much made my day :)

It's been great.

1 comment:

  1. awwww. I'm glad you had such a good day, and got a special email. :)

    ReplyDelete