.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I've learned lately

1- I'm not having kids until I'm about 300 years old (maybe not quite so old...but you get the idea)
2- I am no match for 12 year olds
3- There is such a thing as diet water..who knew?
4- Thinking about things that will never happen but you totally want them to can make life much easier to deal with.
5- 5 year olds do not understand sarcasm
6- My room mate can make really awesome birthday cakes!
7- Just because you want to dream about something really really really bad doesn't mean it will happen..unfortunately
8- Waking up early never gets any easier

To Be Continued...most likely.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Even at 300 years old, I'm sure you'd be a great Mom :)
    2) Good thing you're an elementary ed teacher
    3) That sounds like something I'd tell gullible people to believe. Which means I don't believe it.
    4) I did that during school classes, and I do it now during boring meetings :)
    5) My 5-year old self objects to that comment
    6) Though I hear homemade triple-layer strawberry cakes aren't too shabby either ;)
    7) Uh...like how bad?
    8) Except on Christmas :)

    To be continued? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete