.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Maybe one day

You would figure that eventually I would learn my lesson about putting things off until the very, very last minute...newsflash...I won't, at least I haven't yet. This past Thursday night I made a list of all the things that I had to get done, homework, project, lesson plans, studying, activities, all of that stuff. My plan was to get all of my homework done on Friday so I wouldn't have to worry about it the rest of the weekend. Surprise, surprise, it didn't happen. It didn'thappen on Saturday either, or Sunday, or most of the day Monday. I got home from class last night at 8:45 and decided that since I had a lesson plan and a clinical report due today and a final exam on top of that, I should probably get started.
I finished my clinical report in about an hour, which wasn't too bad, but then I had to start my lessosn plan which was another story. I was stuck! I called my mom around 11 and she helped out a lot...thank goodness. So I worked on that for a while, but still didn't finish. I decided that since I had a final exam before the lesson plan was due, that it was probably a good time to start studying. Well, that lasted all of 30 minutes and then I couldn't stay awake, so around 2 I went to bed.
This morning my alarm clock went off way to early. I had to take a quick shower, submit my clinical report, sign up for seminars for a summer enrichment program that I'm going to, and hopefully study sometime in between there before my exam at 11. Thankfully, it all worked out and somehow I got it all done. Now I usually don't get stressed about anything, but this morning was a different story. You would figure that eventually I would stop doing this to myself. Maybe one day :)

1 comment:

  1. I doubt you will ;) I only say that because I'd always procrastinate in school things...and it always worked out OK. So why the heck would you change if you can get it done? Unless of course you get a D on your clinical and a C- on your exam...then you may want to do something about that :)

    ReplyDelete