.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crazy little thing called LOVE.

One week and one day ago my family received a precious little miracle by the name of Caiden Brian Starnes. While my family was busy at the hospital, I stayed home for a little while with my brothers and we worked on cleaning up the house a little bit. I was about to walk out the door to head back to the hospital and my little brother, Dylan told me to wait a second because he wanted to write Haley a note. The note took all of about 15 seconds for him to write, but the two sentences that he wrote meant so much.
Dear Haley,
I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I know sometimes it seems like I don't, but I really do...I love Caiden too."
Love, Dylan
This little gesture of love meant so much to me and it taught me a lot about the love of a family. Love should be spoken and expressed often and I'm so glad that in my family, it is.

1 comment: