.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday.

(: I got a letter today :)
Elder Vaughn is doing sooo good. It is crazy to see how quickly his testimony is growing. He LOVES being a missionary and he and his companion are having a lot of success. This past Saturday they just had two more baptisms!!
The experiences that he tells me about through his letters teach me so much.
...Taking time to pray and listen to the promptings of the spirit can work wonders...Being bold and bearing your testimony when you don't know what else to say can make the biggest difference...Finding humor in the small things can make a bad day turn around for the better...You never know how much of an impact a simple smile can have on someone...
I love it. I love letters. I love Friday's. I love p-day's. I love e-mail's. I love missionaries...one in particular :)

No comments:

Post a Comment