.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Monday, January 11, 2010

good attitude

School starts today!

That was my attempt at having a good attitude about it. I think it's pretty obvious to people that know me that school is not my favorite thing...not even close. It was so hard to leave home after a long Christmas break of spending time with my family and not having to worry about anything but them. A couple days ago we got a sweet new addition to our family so that made it even harder to leave. Bless my heart :) But on the bright side, when I'm in school the time seems to go by faster and for me that's a good thing for the time being. So I suppose that I'll just suck it up for now and push through. But I do miss home, my family, baby Caiden and no school work. But from here on out I'm going to work on having a good attitude about school, or I will at least start wanting to have a good attitude about school.

...baby steps.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...considering your last post of 2009 said something to the effect of "I hate, hate, hate school a million times over" this is more than just baby steps. I'm impressed, and like you said being busy will make time fly...not that you have anything to count down towards or anything... ;)

    The real test is to see if this lasts into next week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! oh I just love you. ;) I feel your pain...except I kind of like school sometimes. :)
    Sending love!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete