.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Did you know...

#1- I have a birthmark on my eye

#2- I think the rudest thing that someone can do is blow the horn at me…it really hurts my feelings (unless of course, it’s a friendly honk)

#3- My hair is naturally FRIZZY

#4- My favorite T.V. shows are, in no particular order: Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice

#5- I hate spending money and I can pretty much talk myself out of buying anything…even gas sometimes.

#6- I really, really, really hate school

#7- If my stomach was about 100 times stronger, and I didn’t hate school so much, I would want to be a trauma surgeon, like Dr. Hunt on Grey’s

#8- My favorite place to eat in the whole wide world is SOGO’s

#9- I hate being scared. I hate scary movies. I’m not a big fan of the dark.

#10- Every time I get talked into getting on a roller coaster (I never get on by my own free will) I start crying on the way up and then at the very top I start screaming that I want to get off. I hate roller coasters.

#11- The Sound of Music and Enchanted and Wayne’s World (the first one, not second) are my favorite movies ever

No comments:

Post a Comment