.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Friday, December 18, 2009

What I like about you

This is one of my favorite shows to watch. It’s about two sisters who live together, usually argue, are completely opposite, but still love each other. Sounds a lot like me and Carly…actually, it sounds exactly like me and Carly.

Me and Carly started living together at the beginning of this school year.

It’s never surprising when we argue…it happens.

We are very very VERY different…very.

Carly is outspoken, bold and brave. She’s not afraid to say to what she thinks…ever. She never lets anyone run over her. She knows exactly what she wants. She knows exactly who she is. If it enters her mind, it exits her mouth. She has all of the qualities that I wish I had.

I love Carly!




2 comments:

  1. This is sweet! I wonder if I can come up with something nice to say about my sister so I can steal this idea...? ;-)

    ReplyDelete