.I.Believe.That.Happiness.Is.Something.We.Create.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

i love my boyfriend :)

I love Willie because...

He makes me laugh

He's so crazy

He's a worthy priesthood holder

We are a lot alike

He's on a mission

-He write the best letters
-He's smart
-He's hilarious
-He has a great family
-He loves me :)
-He's a great example
-He's thoughtful
-He's humble
-He always sees the good in others
-He's a good listener
-He's the best

There are a million reasons.

In one of Willie's latest letters he said, "We all have so much to be thankful for. Our lives could be terrible but we would still have so much to be thankful for because we always have a loving Heavenly Father and we always have the Savior, who is always there to help us."

I love Willie's strong testimony and the way he has dedicated himself to the gospel. He is having such a good time on his mission and I am thankful for that.




1 comment: